360 lace frontal & 3 bundle with virgin Brazilian Hair is one of the most popular type of hair extensions in the market. It comes from one single donor that means it is not processed or chemically treated in any way. Virgin hair can be curled, straightened and dyed. This high quality virgin hair is available in lengths of 10-20 inches and in high quality which is durable and can last up to one year.
Maxglamhair.com offers 1,809 blonde bob wig products. About 90% of these are wigs, 8% are hair extension, and 1% are toupee.
A wide variety of blonde bob wig options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
There are 1,812 blonde bob wig suppliers, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying countries are China (Mainland), Hong Kong, and Vietnam, which supply 98%, 1%, and 1% of blonde bob wig respectively.
Blonde bob wig products are most popular in North America, Africa, and Western Europe.
You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, including 160 with Other, 25 with ISO9001, and 10 with GSV certification.
About the product
- 2017 New Arrival Chantiche lace wigs for women human hair with baby hair
- 360 lace frontal wig with high quality 100% remy brazilian human hair, the wig texture needs to be cared as the picture shows before wearing
- Medium cap size 22.5x4x1.5inch 360 wigs with adjustable straps and extra combs at side
- 360 human hair wigs with pre plucked hairline and can be made high ponytail
- Package: One new brand 360 frontal lace wig + free wig cap
1)Hair Material: 100% Brazilian Human Virgin Hair Wigs
2)Hair Color: Natural Color
3)Lace Color: Light Brown Lace
4)Hair Length: 10-22 Inches
5)Texture: Soft Curly 360 Full Lace Frontal Wig
1)100% Remy Virgin Human Hair Wig
2)Be Able To Dye Normal Color and Ironed By Your Favour
3)Very Clean, Natural, Soft, Comb Easily
4)No Shedding, No Tangle, Very Soft and Full
5)Lightly Bleached Knots To Avoid Shedding Problem, Natural Hair Line with Baby Hair
Customer care is our top priority, if you are not satisfied with our products after buying from us, please don’t leave negative feedback firstly, we are always prepared to offer our best service for you. Please contact with us via email, we can help you to solve the problems in the proper way. Thanks and enjoy shopping!
2018 new arrival, 360 lace human hair wigs with affordable price. Natural hairline, 4″ deep free parting, can be worn in a high ponytail or updo.
We stock natural black and #1B off black with average size cap wigs, other colors and cap sizes need about 4-5 weeks to custom-made for you. Please kindly understand, and if you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked question:
Q: Why cannot I get a 10″ – 12″ wig with 100% density hair anymore?
A: We do not recommend you to order a 360 lace wig with 100% or less hair density and with short length, the wig tracks might be visible with thin short hair. To resolve this problem, we will add bob hairstyles to this product line.
Whether you’re looking to match your natural hair color or want to try something different, choosing a color for your wig can be tricky. Since most styles come in a large selection of colors, it’s important to choose a wig hair color that will be the most flattering match for you. From skin tone to eye color, there are many factors that tie into which color will look best. The big advantage to wearing a wig is that you can easily get the color you want without chemically damaging your hair. So why not experiment and consider color beyond your natural tone? Our experienced design team has compiled a list of tips and important information to help you along your wig color journey.
- Think carefully before choosing a color more than two shades lighter or darker than your natural hair color. When you pick a color that’s much lighter or darker than your natural hair, the result is dramatic. The safe choice is to choose a shade similar to your natural hair color, but if you are really looking for something new, consider changing the color gradually over a period of time.
- Choose a shade that complements your skin tone. Skin tone is very important when choosing a wig color. As you age, your skin tone tends to fade. Hair color close to your own skin tone or slightly lighter will brighten your complexion and give you a more youthful look. A strong contrast between your hair and skin tone will draw more focus to your facial features.
- Don’t forget about your eyes. If your eyes are golden brown, green, hazel, or light blue, choose a wig with dark or golden browns, chestnut, auburn, or red highlights. If your eye color is dark brown, deep blue/blue-gray, or dark hazel, choose a wig with more natural colors, such as black, brown, and blonde tones.
- Think back to the hair color of your youth. If you were blonde when you were a child, chances are, blonde will also work for you as an adult. To match your current skin tone, choose a shade that’s slightly darker than what you had as a child.
- Hoping for highlights? You’ll be happy to discover that both synthetic wigs and human hair wigs are pre-blended with natural looking highlights, designed with a variety of shades that provide a rich, natural-looking color. If your wig is auburn, choose copper highlights to brighten the look. Natural brunettes look best with caramel, and blondes look best with honey tones. Open to the ombre trend? We offer ombre wigs too.
Buying a wig is exciting. With a simple change of color you can instantly change your look. Plus trying new colors is faster, easier, and won’t damage your natural hair. Don’t forget to consider your skin tone, eye color, and personality as you are making your selection. Once you meet your “color”, you’ll discover a new confident you.
Try out The Wig Company’s complimentary color matching service or order color swatches for free today. And don’t miss our Wig Color Chartswhich offer a complete overview of our current color selections.
Clip-in hair extensions are still the most popular method of making your hair look longer, denser, and fuller. They also allow you to experiment with hair colors like adding highlights, pops of color, or create ombre hairstyles. The easy-to-attach- clip-in wefts are worn by beginners and advanced extensions users alike. This is also one of the cheapest and most durable extension type which also adds to its popularity and high demand.
How Long Can You Wear Clip-In Hair ExtensionsOne of the most frequently asked questions regarding clip-ins is how long can you wear clip-in hair extensions. This question actually has two answers because it can mean two different things. If you are wondering how long can you wear clip-in hair extensions on a day to day basis before you have to take them out, the answer is only one day.
But if the question is how long do clip in hair extensions last in general, the answer is much different. Let`s first explain the first one. Clip-in wefts are what is called a non-permanent extensions method which means you have to take them off every day before you go to bed.
Can I Sleep with Hair Extensions
The simple answer is no. Wefts are not designed for sleeping with them. While they are completely safe and harmless to wear throughout the day and will not damage your locks, the same cannot be said for wearing them in bed. And there is really no reason why you should wear clip-in extensions when sleeping. If you want your real tresses to be healthy and strong and grow as quickly as possible, always remove the clips before you go to bed. There is really no point in wearing extensions if you are going to ruin your natural strands. When wearing clip-in extensions properly and re-attaching them each day, there will be absolutely no damage to your tresses or to the wefts.
What Happens If You Sleep with Hair Extensions
While sleeping, you toss and turn very often even if you never noticed it and that can put a lot of strain on your natural tresses as well as the wefts. The clips will pull on your strands while you sleep and that can cause breakage, tangling, damage to your hair and even hair loss. Not only that, but the clip-in wefts could get damaged as well. The clips might detach from the wefts, the hair would become tangled and some of it might fall out as well. Waking up with clip-ins already attached would be a nightmare because the tangling would be very severe. You would first have to thoroughly brush and detangle everything as well as remove any knots. It would definitely make your morning hair routine unnecessarily longer. When you take off the wefts at night, you wake up to ready-to-wear, detangled extensions that you can attach in minutes and you are ready to go. It is much simpler. We recommend that you create a simple routine in the evening where you detach the wefts, brush them, and store properly. It will not take you more than a few minutes. When you wake up, another couple of minutes is needed to install the wefts and brush them again.
Can I Sleep with Other Types of Extensions
Clip-in and flip-in extensions are the ones you simply have to take off every night. If you are looking for hair vendors that you can sleep with, we recommend going for the semi-permanent methods. Those are: tape-in, fusion, micro loop, micro ring, and sew-in. These types of extensions do not have to be taken off each day so you can sleep and shower while wearing them. However, you still have to protect your new hair while in bed. It is recommended that you braid your semi-permanent extensions before going to bed or wear a sleep cap. And keep in mind that you have to reapply semi-permanent hair every couple of weeks because they are secured to natural hair that grows. So when choosing from the many extensions methods, definitely take into consideration the non-permanent and semi-permanent characteristics of each one and your daily habits.
How Long Do Clip-In Hair Extensions Last
Curly hair because you don`t sleep in them and don`t wear them constantly, clip-ins actually last more any other type of extensions. If you buy high-quality Remy wefts, you can expect to use them up to six months, and even more if you stick to a good maintenance routine. Isn`t that amazing? Semi-permanent extensions don`t last as long because they are worn all the time, without taking them off and that significantly shortens their overall lifespan. Although most clip-in extensions are made from real human hair, they still get worn out over time, but that process is more gradual. The hair is not attached to a scalp but to wefts and it doesn`t receive all the natural oils and nutrients real strands receive. But with proper care, you can get more life out of the hair.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!